(only 1 left)
- Colour: Multicolour
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: India
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 250-350.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 6.05
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Handknotted in India, this traditional rug features an intricate design inspired by Persian Tabriz rugs from North West Iran. Composed of chic shades of black, red, grey and beige, its design comprises a large central fish medallion surrounded by geometric shapes and a thick border composed of arabesque forms. This rug was handknotted onto a white cotton warp, resulting in a layer of fringe on either end. The intricate design will imbue your interior with a classical style steeped in a grand sense of tradition and culture. Woven from high quality wool, this piece is durable and hard-wearing, with a voluminous pile that is delightfully soft underfoot. Place in your living room, bedroom or foyer for a luxurious statement piece.