Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Multicolour
- Style: Patchwork
- Design Code: Turquoise
- Age: 20-50 years old
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Woven by hand
- Origin: Persia
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 50-150.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 2.85
- Warp/Backing Material: 100% Wool
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Tekkeh Kelims are produced from older Persian Kelims that have been cut into smaller pieces, sewn together, and given a back cover. Tekkeh means piece, so Tekkeh Kelim means a patchwork rug where many pieces have been sewn together. Tekkeh Kelims are available in many sizes and have thoroughly unique patterns. The rugs are produced from 20-50 year old Kelims. Kelim rugs are hand woven rugs that are made using a special weaving technique, giving the rugs a thinner, felt-like quality.