Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Show size in
152 x 293 CM
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Red
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Genuine hand knotted rug
- Origin: Persia
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 150-250.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 4.45
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Brand: Rezas
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Toiserkan is a city in Iran and is situated about 100 km south of Hamadan, in the western part of the country. The area is known for its very high quality walnuts. The large area around the city of Hamadan is the most productive rug producing area in Iran. Unique, often simple, and very beautiful rugs are knotted in countless sizes and designs.