Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Red
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Design Code: AL-282
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Persia
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 150-250.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 11.71
- Warp/Backing Material: Wool
- Underfloor Heating: Yes
An exquisite display of skill and artistry, this authentic Persian rug was hand-knotted by Iranian Turkmens. Using a limited colour palette of red, ivory and black, this rug features a striking repeat Gul (Elephant's Foot) pattern. Densely knotted from pure wool, this rug has a thick, voluminous pile that is luxuriously soft underfoot. Incredibly durable, this rug will remain a fixture in your home. Perfect for living rooms, dining rooms and foyers.