Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Torkaman Fine Runner 1467435
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Multicolour
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Persia
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 150-250.000 knots per sqm.
- Warp/Backing Material: Wool
- Brand: Rezas
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
An exquisite display of skill and artistry, this authentic Persian runner was hand-knotted by Iranian Turkmens. Using a limited colour palette of red, blue, green, ivory, brown and black, this rug features a striking traditional Gul, Elephant's Foot, column. Densely knotted from pure wool, this rug has a thick, voluminous pile that is luxuriously soft underfoot. Incredibly durable, this rug will remain a fixture in your home. Perfect for hallways or for breaking up large spaces in living rooms, bedrooms and dining rooms.