Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Tree of Life
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Red
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Genuine hand knotted rug
- Origin: Pakistan
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 250-350.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 5.66
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Underfloor Heating: Yes
The Tree of Life, a high quality hand, knotted rug available in three different colour compositions, is produced in the Lahore area of Pakistan. The detailed Tree of Life-pattern is an ancient symbol with roots in ancient Egypt. The tree is found in numerous variations in many religions and mythologies. The Tree of Life is a symbol that unites all living organisms and symbolises good. In Persia rug art, the pattern often appears on prayer rugs.