Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Black
- Style: Patchwork
- Design Code: Multi Colour
- Age: 20-50 years old
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Persia
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 350-450.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 3.97
- Warp/Backing Material: Wool
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Combining elements of traditional and contemporary design, this black rug features a patchwork design constructed from pieces of antique Persian rugs, carefully stonewashed for a trendy, distressed look. A unique display of Persian design and handicraft, this rug is both modern and traditional at the same time, certain to draw the eye wherever it is placed. Constructed from authentic Persian rugs hand-knotted from pure wool, this runner is strong and durable. Place this rug in a living room, dining room or foyer for a vintage touch.