Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Vintage Royal Fine Rug
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Brown
- Style: Vintage
- Age: Between 20-50 years old
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Persia
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 200-250.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 11.22
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Comprising a traditional pattern with contemporary elements, this is a genuine antique Persian rug that has been carefully stonewashed, sunbleached and recoloured black to create a distressed, vintage look. With the original design barely visible, this unique piece is a modern interpretation of a classic style; perfect for spaces such as living rooms, bedrooms and foyers. Handknotted from high quality wool, this rug is durable, with a thick pile that is soft underfoot. Place in your home for an eye-catching centrepiece imbued with a sense of history and grandeur.