Vintage Royal Fine Runner
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Orange
- Style: Vintage
- Age: Between 20-50 years old
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Persia
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 200-250.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 2.35
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Artfully combining traditional design with contemporary style, this genuine antique Persian runner has been carefully stonewashed and recoloured yellow. This results in a trendy distressed look that will add a vintage touch to any interior. Perfect for hallways. Originally hand-knotted from pure wool, this rug has a luxuriously soft and durable pile that is dense and voluminous. A unique piece of antique Persian handicraft, this rug is certain to be a talking point in your home.