Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Vintage Royal Fine Runner 1486609
97 X 397 CM
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Brown
- Style: Vintage
- Age: Between 20-50 years old
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Persia
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 200-250.000 knots per sqm.
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Brand: Rezas
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Comprising a traditional pattern with contemporary elements, this is a genuine antique Persian runner that has been carefully stonewashed, sunbleached and recoloured black and beige to create a distressed, vintage look. With the original design barely visible, this unique piece is a modern interpretation of a classic style; perfect for spaces such as hallways and foyers. Handknotted from high quality wool, this rug is strong and durable. Place in your home for an eye-catching centrepiece imbued with a sense of history and grandeur.