(only 1 left)
- Colour: Brown
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Age: Between 20-50 years old
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Genuine hand knotted rug
- Origin: Persia
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 200-250.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 10.83
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Comprising a traditional pattern with contemporary elements, this is a genuine antique Persian rug that has been carefully stonewashed, sunbleached and recoloured black to create a distressed, vintage look. With the original design barely visible, this unique piece is a modern interpretation of a classic style; perfect for spaces such as living rooms, bedrooms and foyers. Handknotted from high quality wool, this rug is strong and durable. Place in your home for an eye-catching centrepiece imbued with a sense of history and grandeur.