Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Red
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Design Code: Modern (Kelim/Rug)
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Persia
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 250-350.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 3.08
- Warp/Backing Material: Wool
- Brand: Rezas
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Comprising a red geometric medallion pattern, this genuine Persian rug would be a fitting addition to any interior. Perfect for breaking up large spaces such as living rooms, dining rooms and bedrooms. Hand-knotted from pure wool in the village of Aliabad in the Fars province of Iran, this rug is delightfully soft, with a strong, durable pile that is built to last. The vivid shades of red, cream and black will add a burst of colour to your interior and create a traditional look wherever it is placed.