Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Red
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Turkmanistan
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 150-250.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 0.58
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
This genuine Oriental rug features a charming floral pattern in rich red and beige tones. The harmonious colours and simple design will add a refined elegance to your living room, bedroom or foyer. Densely knotted using pure wool, the pile is thick and voluminous. Luxuriously soft underfoot, this large area rug is incredibly durable. Certain to remain a fixture in your home for years to come, this rug is a worthy investment piece that will last throughout the years.