Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
172 X 244 CM
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Beige
- Style: Damask
- Design Code: AL-450
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Bamboo silk/wool
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: India
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 150-250.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 4.2
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Brand: Rezas
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: No
Combining classical patterns with modern trends, this elegant beige rug features a transitional damask design that will harmoniously blend with your current decor. From Kashmir in India, this is a genuine hand-knotted Oriental rug, woven from a luxurious blend of wool and bamboo silk. Delightfully soft underfoot, the wool grants this rug durability and high stain resistance, while the bamboo silk lends a lustrous shine. Perfect for breaking up living rooms and bedrooms, this rug will imbue any interior with a sense of opulence.