Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Multicolour
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool/silk
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Persia
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 850-1.000.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 0.81
- Brand: Rezas
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
A stunning centrepiece for any room; this authentic Persian rug was hand-knotted in Isfahan, central Iran. Comprising a medallion design embellished with floral motifs; this beautiful rug carries a refined, timeless look, perfect for traditional-style interiors. The vivid shades of red, cream and blue create a harmonious blend of colour that is certain to draw the eye. It is ideal for living rooms, bedrooms and dining rooms. Hand-knotted from a blend of wool and silk, this rug has a soft, voluminous pile that is strong and durable, making it a worthy investment piece that will remain in your home for years to come.