Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Red
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Design Code: DK10
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Pakistan
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 50-150.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 5.86
- Warp/Backing Material: Cotton
- Brand: Rezas
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Hand-knotted in Pakistan, this authentic Oriental rug features a stunning all-over pattern of traditional floral and Herati motifs. A Kufesque border completes the intricate design. Hand-knotted by expert weavers from pure wool, coloured from natural plant pigments in vivid shades of red and beige, the pile is luxuriously soft and voluminous. The piece has been carefully stonewashed for a unique, shiny look. Carrying a refined elegance, Kazak Royal rugs are traditionally used as a status symbol, placed in palaces and homes of the rich. Place in areas such as hallways and foyers, where this striking piece is certain to draw the eye. Strong and durable, it will remain in your home for years to come.