Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Nain 9 LA
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Red
- Style: Authentic Persian & Oriental
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool/silk
- Manufacturing: Handknotted
- Origin: Persia
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 350-450.000 knots per sqm.
- Square Meters: 2.84
- Brand: Rezas
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Handwoven in Nain, in the Isfahan province of Iran, this authentic Persian rug is a refined classical piece steeped in skill and artistry. Composed of exquisite shades of red, ivory and blue, the intricate design encompasses a detailed floral medallion surrounded by a delicate array of floral and leaf forms. Woven in the finest detail, this sophisticated piece will add a touch of classical style to your interior. The majority of the piece was hand-knotted from pure wool, however, wefts of shimmery silk have been carefully woven in, lending the piece a gentle shine that accentuates the overall design.