Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
(only 1 left)
- Colour: Grey
- Sub Colour: Charcoal
- Style: Abstract
- Design Code: 840231
- Age: 0-20 years (not used)
- Condition: In very good condition
- Pile: Wool & Viscose
- Manufacturing: Genuine hand knotted rug
- Origin: India
- Knot Density/Pile Weight (per sqm): 150-250.000 knots
- Square Meters: 7.15
- Warp/Backing Material: Wool & Viscose
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating: Yes
Modern yet elegant; this large grey area rug features gentle touches of beige and grey, artfully combining to create an abstract design. Carefully hand-knotted by expert craftspeople from luxuriously soft wool and viscose, this rug has a beautiful velvet texture and a slight shine under light, with added durability due to the wool. Perfect for adding a touch of luxury to your interior; place this rug in a living room or bedroom and sink your feet into the soft pile. The abstract design is well-suited for modern, minimalist, industrial and Scandinavian homes.